I’ve been putting this post off long enough.
You might have seen me mention this brush set in my Bh Cosmetics Haul a month ago.
But, I’m finally here to give you my thoughts on this set!
This set was $10 when I got my hands on it, but as of right now the price is $30 and it’s out of stock.
Made with all natural and recycled materials.
Soft synthetic bristles.
Comes with Linen case.
1- Powder Brush
2- Angled Blush Brush
3- Foundation Brush
4- Blending Brush
5- Contouring Blending Brush
6- Smudge Brush
7- Flat Shadow
8- Angled Shadow
9- Flat Eyeliner
10- Lip/Concealer Brush
They are very soft and comfortable to hold.
They blend and hold onto shadows very well.
Some of my favorite brushes that I use almost every time I apply makeup are . .
- Powder Brush
- Angled Blush Brush (i use this for blush, bronzer and sometimes highlight)
- Blending Brush (really great at getting into the crease and buffing out colors)
- Smudge Brush (use for lower lash line)
- Contouring Blush (use as flat shadow brush)
- Flat Shadow Brush
- Flat Eyeliner Brush (also use lower lash line)