I was looking for something lightweight and mattifying. I then ran across this little guy.
This Matte BB Cream is a 5 in 1 product that claims:
– Instant matte finish
– Minimizes appearance of pores and lines
– Beautifies and smooths skin
– Minimizes skin imperfections
– Brightens skin tone for flawless finish
- I picked mine up at Wal-Mart for $3.99.
- With only two shade options (Light and Medium), the light blended in with my skin naturally.
- I immediately noticed that it dries matte with no sticky feeling.
- Minimal coverage but it covered any redness I have.
- This lasted on me halfway into the day until I noticed oil in my T zone.
For a relatively cheap drugstore product, I think this does pretty good.
What are some BB Creams that you like?